At Keysi By Justo Dieguez we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our user information on an our website; in this policy we will explain how we use and protect your personal information.
Information That We Collect
While running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information about your login access to restricted areas of our website.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make some form of purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
How We Using Your Personal Information?
We use the information that we collect from you at registrations to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information that you have provided to us for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information about you on our website relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
On occasion we may provide links to other websites. Where we provide a link it does not mean that we endorse or approve that site’s policy towards visitor privacy. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Please always be wary when submitting data to websites and ensure you read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Access To Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we have relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information that is held.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the email address mentioned in the Contacting Us section below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.